Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Is Now Available
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood didn’t really get the attention that it deserved. It was a good game with good moments and, frankly, probably could have sold better had it gotten the reception it should have received. But, that was then and this is now. If you’re one of the couple of folks who are dedicated to Call of Juarez and continue to immerse yourself in its gameplay, you’ll be glad to know that Ubisoft announced console patches for both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, which are now available.
The patches will improve the quality of multiplayer connections and matches, and “refine the overall balance of multiplayer classes and modes.” Specifically for the PlayStation 3, the patch will greatly reduce checkpoint loading times (as this was indeed a slight problem). Classes have also been balanced to offer a much richer experience. Strap your spurs on, throw on your holster, and get ready to pop caps in people’s asses. Full details of the patch are listed below.
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch List
• Spy: damage increased; health increased;
• Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
• Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
• Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
• Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun