Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.7 Patch Notes for August 27
Now supporting Czech language.
Today, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 received yet another update that adds a number of new stuff and fixes dozens of bugs.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 has been a pretty anticipated title for simulation enthusiasts.
The series’ success with the previous entries excited a lot of fans for the new Mechanic Simulator, and with a quick look at the reviews on Steam, you would realize that the players are pretty happy with the new entry.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Complete Fortnite Wild Week 2 Quest, High Flying Week
The latest update for Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is now live, and while it’s almost a hotfix to wipe a lot of technical issues, it adds a bunch of new items like liveries, hoods, and improved UI elements.
Car Mechanic Simulator Update 1.0.7 Patch Notes
- improved smoothness of camera movement
- fixed rare issue when car was loaded as a different version
- added “Legacy” option to controller selection (will read input from both devices)
- added Czech language
- added new liveries to : RinoBianco, MioveniUrs
- added tuning liveries to : BoltCape, SalemFlamo, BoltRollett, RinoBianco, KatagiriKatsumoto, MioveniUrs, SalemSpectreFastback. ElentiCallope
- added Bolt Hornet supercharger hood
- added new rim 34 B with chrome cap that is unpaintable
- added dent slider to car editor
- added sorting to dropdown lists in car editor
- proper handling of missing workshop configs
- fixed various workshop cars issues
- fixed some body tuning issues when loading car
- increased amount of mod tuning variants to 20
- fixed mod tuning windows naming
- fixed game hang when sorting warehouse
- fixed Luxor Goldtrail livery
- fixed Bolt Cape tuning headlights and hood
- fixed Clutch Release Bearing position in engines
- moved few electric motor parts into electric shop
- fixed one poster not changing from texture pack
- fixed same bidder raise price by itself on auctions
- fixed salem spectre fastback spawning with unavailable engine
- fixes in Hungarian localization
- fixed in German localization
- fixed driveshaft position in Bolt Reptilia
- Vallsen front right door can now be reparable
- fixed Licence Plate position in Emden Lotz and Salem 1500
- Overking rim now have unpaintable chrome cap
- fixed in carbon paint material
- improved car salon memory usage
- improved texture pack memory usage
- fixed Zephyr headlight rust
- mod car body parts with value 0 will not appear in junkyard and barn
- wheels ET is now visible in car editor
- fixed paint not set properly on Wheel Balancer, Tire Changer and Spring Puller
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.