Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.8 Patch Notes for September 9
Some balancing changes + bug fixes.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 new update improves the localization of the game, fixes a bunch of bugs, and changes the characteristics of some in-game items.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is one of the best simulation games out there at the moment with a growing community of players and continuous support from developers to further improve the game.
- CHECK THIS OUT: What Is Rampage Inducer in Cold War Zombies and Where to Find It
Just a few hours earlier, the game received a brand new update that further balances the game by adjusting new prices for some decorating and tuning acts as well as improving the supported languages of the game.
With the new update, the Welder and interior detailing costs will vary from one car to the other. Also, it improves how turbo and supercharged cars sound in the game. Some minor changes have also been applied to Race tracks.
Check out the full list of patch notes for update 1.0.8 down below:
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.8 Patch Notes
- Added tablet in pie menu on engine stand
- Added engine rotate in pie menu on engine stand
- Added control description when draining fluids
- Junkyard and barns will now have level 3 quality parts
- Better path test controller throttle detection
- Scraping will give you more scraps based on item quality and value
- Black aluminium on rims will not change color when painting
- Interior parts are not calculated into interior value, not parts value
- Reworked sounds of turbo and supercharger
- Separated game setting for camera movement speed and cursor speed (only on gamepad)
- More accurate lighting in paint shop
- Small changes of various car parameters in : Mioveni Urs, Sakura GT20, Sakura Yaro, Griffin Tyro, Royale Town
- Changed sound of some engines
- Updated race track collider
- Optimized race track map
- Changed Tempesta Magnum Flatface to Fullface with mounted bumper and headlights
- Better car reflections on Auctions
- Welder cost vary between cars
- Interior detailing cost vary between cars (if do not own car wash)
- Updated Polish, Turkish, Czech, German, Portuguese language
- Fixed bug with disappearing engine on engine stand
- Fixed bug with sending car to parking did lock gameplay
- Fixed bug with changing liveries after paying for one
- Fixed rare bug with wheel changer
- Fixed sorting by name – it will not make items jump places when selling them
- Fixed wrong car sitting position when seats are rotated
- Fixed animation and sound length of brake lathe
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is now available on PC through Steam as a full game.