Today publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer Avalanche Entertainment released a brand new gameplay trailer for their title Cars 3: Driven to Win; which is a tie-in game for this summers animated movie Cars 3.
The trailer shows off some of the different modes you can play in the game. You can read about said modes via the following full descriptions provided by Warner Bros. itself:
- 6 Thrilling Game Modes:
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules! Practice stunts, engage in challenges or simply cruise around for endless fun.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
- 4 Master-Level Events, versus Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks & Jackson Storm
Cars 3: Driven to Win is set to launch on PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch on June 13, 2017. Below, you can check out the new trailer: