Fast-Paced Shoot ‘Em Up Castle of Shikigami Gets Steam Release Date
Degica Games announced that their shoot ’em up Castle of Shikigami is coming to PC-via Steam on June 17.
Castle of Shikigami is played from an vertically scrolling point of view where players assume the role of hume avatars to dodge and defeat enemies.
The story is based in modern-day Tokyo where demons have taken over the streets. Players will choose one of six characters and master their unique abilities and play styles.
The game has received an updated translation for the PC release from Machia and Degica Games.
The publisher details the key features:
- Six playable characters with unique abilities and storylines.
- Five multipart stages of nightmarish demons in a ghost-infested modern-day Japan.
- Tension Bonus System that rewards risk.
- Exploit the time system to boost your score.
- Two-player local cooperative play.
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Trading Cards, and Cloud Saves.
You can watch the trailer below: