Catherine: Full Body Gets a Third Trailer Showing Multiple New Story Scenes, New Gameplay
Studio Zero and Atlus released the third trailer for Catherine: Full Body, revealing many new scenes exclusive to this remake.
Today’s the fourth day of Sheep Week, and as they previously announced, Atlus and Studio Zero revealed the third trailer for Catherine: Full Body.
The trailer starts with Vincent resolving himself, saying he’ll definitely stop cheating. The trailer itself is narrated by Norio Wakamoto, a voice actor you definitely already heard at least once in your life. It shows some new story scenes, the game’s frenetic puzzle gameplay and how the player’s choices will decide Vincent’s fate, for better or worse.
We then get to see the different game modes and difficulties, the cross-save, cross-play function between the PS4 and Vita versions, and some new voice clips from each of the Catherine voices in the game’s “Ideal Voice” DLC. We also see the Nero glasses second DLC that makes Vincent sees every single character in the game in their underwear. All of the DLCs are contained in the game’s collector’s edition. Last but not least, the trailer shows the Persona 5 collaboration, which allows you to play as Joker in versus mode, with comments by the Phantom Thieves. All of this was previously detailed here.
Here’s the full list of the Catherine voices with links to each of their trailers:
- Miyuki Sawashiro, Catherine?s original voice. Described as the “Sweet Little Devil’ voice.
- Noto Mamiko (Fuuka in Persona 3), whose voice is available without buying the DLC. Described as the “Yandere Lady” voice.
- Ami Koshimizu (Yukiko in Persona 4), whose voice was revealed during the Tokyo Game Show 2018 live stream along with Noto Mamiko and the Persona 5 collaboration. Described as the “Motherly Voice”.
- Aoi Yuuki (Futaba in Persona 5). Described as the “Attractive Girl” voice.
- Yui Horie (Chie in Persona 4). Described as the “Selfish Sister” voice.
- Kana Asumi (Persona 3 female protagonist in its stage plays, Megumi Kayano in Persona -Trinity Soul-). Described as the “Eternal Maiden” voice.
- Haruka Tomatsu (Haru in Persona 5). Described as the “Tsundere Girlfriend” voice.
- Megumi Toyoguchi (Yukari in Persona 3). Described as the “Innocent Gal” voice.
- Rie Kugimiya (Rise in Persona 4). Described as the “Capricious Cat” voice.
- Rina Satou (Makoto in Persona 5). Described as the “Admirable Older Woman” voice.
- Nana Mizuki (Ann in Persona 5). Described as the “Nocturnal Queen” voice.
You can watch the new trailer below.
Catherine: Full Body releases for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on February 14th. The game comes west in 2019, but we don’t know if it’ll be for the same platforms or not.