Cavernous Wastes Is Announced for Playstation 4 and Playstation VR with Teaser Trailer
PouncingKitten Games has announced that it's maze of a space ship simulator, Cavernous Wastes, is coming to PlayStation 4. PlayStation VR support will be made optional.
Today, PouncingKitten Games, developer of the 3DS puzzle game Boxzle, has announced that it is currently working on bringing its labyrinthian space flight simulator, Cavernous Wastes, to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR soon.
In Cavernous Wastes, you control a ship through a maze of tunnels. As the pilot of this ship, you have no memory of where this is or how you got here, only that you need to escape. On your course through these tunnels, you will encounter automated defense systems aiming to inhibit your goals, as well as teleporters that will offer some assistance.
Thus far, PouncingKitten has only provided the following further clues into the game’s overall plot: “The ship is home. The ship is safe. The ship is the key to escape.”
- Here are a few details about Cavernous Wastes‘ primary gameplay elements.
- Full six degrees of freedom (6 DOF) movement.
- Immerse yourself completely in the dark, winding tunnels with full PlayStation®VR support (optional).
- Upgrade your ship to unlock new and improved abilities.
- Explore and recover your ship’s memory to find out the truth buried in the caverns.
Cavernous Wastes has been announced for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR with no solid release date yet established. Below you will find the teaser trailer that has accompanied the game’s announcement.