Check Out 32 Screenshots On Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Second DLC Pack
Bandai Namco Games has released 32 new screenshots for Dragon Ball Xenoverse, which cover on the game’s second downloadable pack. Following the information revealed in both the latest V-Jump and Weekly Shonen Jump magazines regarding this download able. Bandai Namco Games also revealed more specific details on what content this downloadable pack will include:
- Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron as playable characters
- 3 Time Patrol Quests
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 6 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
Six new Z-Souls on the following character’s will be revealed as well:
- Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
- Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
- Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
- Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand
An official release date hasn’t been revealed for Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s DLC Pack #2 but it should be soon. Check out the screenshots below: