Check Out a Reverse Boss Fight in New Trailer for Nefarious
A new trailer has been released for the upcoming 2D adventure game Nefarious.
The trailer showcases the game’s Reverse Boss Fight feature, which lets players control the boss enemies and fight against the hero for a refreshing game-play twist. This is just one of several features the game will include:
– Lovingly crafted 2d animation and illustrated backdrops.
– Reverse boss fights let you fight the hero.
– Globe hop between five different kingdoms and even more distinct locations.
– Unlock several ammo types for your grenade launcher
– Mix and match customization options for 10+ variations on your explosive punches.
– Mystery and Intrigue, that if uncovered, unlocks a secret ending!
– Local versus mode let’s you play Villain ball with a princess!
– Engage in a comedic story exploring and deconstructing the video game trope of princess kidnapping.
Nefarious will be available for PC via Steam on January 23rd.
See the new trailer below.