Chinese 2.5D Platformer Hidden Dragon Legend Coming to PS4 and PC This August
Hidden Dragon Legend is a 2.5D action platformer coming to PS4 and PC.
Chinese publisher Oasis Games is bringing action platformer Hidden Dragon Legend to PS4 and PC sometime this August.
The game looks like the love child of Castlevania and Onimusha, and that is most certainly not a bad thing.
Hidden Dragon Legend will be a mixture of intense action sequences, platforming, and puzzle solving.
Some of the game’s main features include:
- Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China
- Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
- Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos
- Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe
- Plenty of challenge— Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way
- Surprising depth— Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves
- Pure fun— Enjoy a deep yet intuitive pickup and play experience with an estimated 10 hours of gameplay
Below you can check out the game’s trailer, as well as some screenshots. Hidden Dragon Legend is coming to PS4 and PC for $19.99 USD in August, no specific date has been announced as of yet.