Chivalry 2 Agatha or Mason - Which One Is Stronger?
Strength or Loyalty? Which one matters the most for you?
Chivalry 2 is now out and one of your very first in-game choices is to pick a side for yourself. You can either pick Agatha Knights or Mason Order, but which one will benefit you more in Chivalry 2? Agatha or Mason? That’s the question we are going to answer here.
It’s been quite a long anticipation for Chivalry 2 fans, but the wait is over now and the game is available across all platforms. Torn Banner Studios invites you to a great medieval battle that takes place between two dominant emperors, and you are free to choose the side you want to fight for.
- GUIDE: How to Get a UFO and Drive it in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
You can either choose to be a part of the Mason Order or join the Agatha Knights, but the question is how this could affect your experience?
Chivalry 2: Agatha or Mason? Which One Is Better?
When it comes to the gameplay elements and character class they are both the same. You will have access to a similar range and variety of weapons regardless of the side you pick. In fact, the differences between the two clans do not affect gameplay at all.
The differences between Agatha Knights and Mason Order are only a matter of appearance and origin. Below, you can find out more about the key aspects of each clan’s origin and values:
Agatha Knights (Blue):
- The clan was founded after the Unification War.
- They value Religion, Birthright, Loyalty, and Justice.
- They are mostly from rich provinces.
- They are led by King Argon II.
- They have once defeated by Mason Order during The Civil War.
Mason Order (Red):
- The clan was founded after King Argon 1’s death during The Crusade.
- They value Strength, Discipline, and Ferocity.
- They are led by General Malric.
- The most important goal of the clan is to expand its army in size and increase its strength by any means.
Can You Change Your Order Later in the Game?
Of course, you can. Before entering every match, you will be allowed to pick either Agatha Knights or Mason Order. So, don’t worry. It’s not something you can’t change later in the game.
There’s a difference in the location of spawn based on the order you pick. So, in some maps, you might prefer a clan because of its better and safer spawn locations.
Chivalry 2 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The game supports cross-play between all platforms.