Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.1 Patch Notes, August 20 - Sever Crashes Fixed
Chivalry 2 gets a new hotfix on all platforms.
Chivalry 2 update 2.1.1 reduces the number of server crashes. Check out the patch notes.
Medieval wars are always known for their brutality. Chivalry 2 is a great chance to experience this brutal era in history by putting yourself in the shoes of a soldier who has no options left, other than killing for survival.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Kojima Wants To Create A New Adventure Game After Playing 12 Minutes
while most of the multiplayer games are leaning toward shooter and MMORPG genres, Chivalry 2 brings the PvP experience to first-person medieval wars, featuring melee and ranged combats in bloody wars.
Launched earlier in June 2021, Chivalry 2 has been quite a successful game so far, and the developers try to make it even smoother with more new updates and changes. The latest update for Chivalry 2 is a small hotfix, maintaining server problems and controller issues.
Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused the Cancel to Parry window on controller much smaller than intended
- Fixed an exploit where players could purchase locked items with gold using a controller method
- Fixed several server crashes
Problems That Will Be Solved in the Next Update
- Players may revert to default customization when equipping a subset of items (such as customizing the One Handed Spear, issue does not occur in offline modes)
- Console players experiencing increased crashes on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 when playing Galencourt
- Sometimes players are not migrating to larger matches at the end of a game (Especially noticeable in SA/OCE regions)
- Server Browser is too hidden
- Servers sometimes placing people outside of their expected region
- Some customization items can’t be purchased (such as bowl cut) on consoles
- Sir/Lady titles are currently not unlockable
- Players can purchase customization items from outside of the Customizations menu
- Additional map balancing and further exploit fixes
Chivalry 2 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The PC version of the game is only available on Epic Games Store.