Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 Patch Notes for September 9
Chivalry 2 matchmaking is further improved.
Chivalry 2 receives a new update across all platforms to further improve the overall experience and some data files for an upcoming event.
Chivalry 2 has been quite a successful launch for the Torn Banner studios during this year as one of the most unique multiplayer experiences of 2021.
Chivalry 2 is a refreshing experience for those who are tired of modern and futuristic warfare, seeking the struggles of a medieval archer or swordsman.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How the NBA 2K22 Face Scan Works in MyCareer Mode
Today, the game received a new update that prepares the game for the upcoming limited-time 1v1 mode. Also, the update fixes some matchmaking and controller issues.
You can check out the patch notes for the update down below:
Chivalry 2 Update 2.1.2 Patch Notes
- Adjusted the combo “delay” animation after being blocked to now properly show the delay from the blocking player’s perspective
- Fixed an issue where players can queue for a game before all region pings have been retrieved, causing the player to be put into a high ping server
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue again after canceling the initial queue
- Arena – Fixed backfill issue with arena mode by allowing them to backfill more quickly
- Playlist – Removed “New Maps” Playlist and 40p Mixed Modes
- Customization is now displaying as intended (previously made players appear to have default customization
- Fixed an issue players could purchase customization items from outside of the Customizations menu
- Backfill bots now drop to 0 once thirty players are connected to a server (was previously 12 players)
Chivalry 2 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The PC version of the game is exclusive to the Epic Games Store.