Chroma Squad Gets Free “Director’s Cut” Update
Chroma Squad gets a new "Director's Cut" update on PC, Mac and Linux bringing big changes and improvements to the game.
Indie developer Behold Studios released a free “Director’s Cut” update for its game Chroma Squad.
The new update is coming to PC, Mac, and Linux. It brings a ton of new changes and improvements to the game that were previously only available on the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game. The update won’t come to the iOS or Android versions of the game for now.
The “Director’s Cut” features include:
- The adventure no longer ends after the credits roll, with new game plus you can keep playing with your current party, facing procedural generated enemies and goals on the episodes, crafting new items, and making different story choices that could lead you to unexplored paths.
- The Mecha Fights have been completely revamped to be faster and more fun, and the random chances in the game have been replaced by new reflex mini-games.
- Difficulty levels have been completely rebalanced to offer a more customizable experience, including a new super-hard mode called “Heroic Difficulty.”
- Revamped Encounter Balancing.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who quit their jobs to start their own Power Rangers inspired television show.
The game’s out now on PS4, Xbox One, Mac, Linux, PC, iOS, and Android. Behold Studios’ next upcoming title, Galaxy of Pen and Paper is also out later this month.