It’s been less than a week since Citadel: Forged With Fire launched as a part of Steam’s Early Access program, and developer Blue Isle Studios has already announced some brand new content coming to the game.
First off, five new crafting recipes will be added, which you’ll find during the start of the game, in order to give new players some extra experience. The second piece of content added is Iron armor, which can be unlocked the same way as the other pieces of armor; crafting. Finally, a brand new weapon named the Bear Claw Gauntlet will now be available to players, which is described as a barbaric weapon made for hunting.
In addition to these additions, a number of bugs have been fixed. You can check out the full patch notes for the update below:
- Various crash fixes
- Various server optimizations
- Bear Claw Gauntlet added to the game
- Iron Armor added to the game
- /ban command now properly works for server admins
- Swapping potions no longer gives their effect for free
- PVP XP rebalanced to avoid exploitation
- Structure HP increased
- Thrones will decay in 10 days unless you replace them or heal them
- If abandoned (dethroned), wood pieces will decay in roughly 5 hours
- If abandoned (dethroned), stone pieces will decay in roughly 10 hours
- If abandoned (dethroned), ornate pieces will decay in roughly 24 hours
- If abandoned (dethroned), magic and decorative structures will decay in roughly 5 hours
A short new trailer was also released, which highlights some of the features found in the new update. You can check it out at the end of the article.
Citadel: Forged in Fire was is currently in early access on PC, and has been since July 26th, 2017. To celebrate the release of the update, the game is currently 20% off, bringing the price from $24.99, down to $19.99. A console version of the game is currently in development.