Today developer Blue Isle Studios announced some brand new content coming to their recently released game Citadel: Forged with Fire as a part of its weekly update.
First off, a new creature has been added in the form of The Divine Unicorn, which of course players can use to roam around the map.
In addition to that, players will also be able to earn a new set of armor called the Tempered Iron Armor, which features a high defense stat. The downside however, is that it requires a ton of materials to craft, so it may take a little while in order to obtain it.
A new patch also accompanied the release of this new content. You can check out the full list of patch notes below:
- Heal Beam once again works properly on structure pieces
- Deconstructor will now correctly destroy the intended items
- Destroyed storage chests now drop loot bags
- Can no longer build magic structures underwater
- Increased Transmuter mana usage to prevent an extreme resource generation exploit
- Increased damage on attack tower magic structures
- Further fixes for menus on 4:3 displays
- New World Create screen
- Server Name now appears in-game
- Mount button removed for unmountable creatures
Other Optimizations, Tweaks & Fixes
- Server structure improvements to bring non-functional servers back up
- Reduced concentration of rare enemies in some areas
- Fixed Elixir of Amnesia not removing equipped spells
- Patched up spots that allowed building under the terrain
Finally, a brand new trailer showing off the two new pieces of content was also released. You can check it out at the end of the article.
The game’s first update, which was released a week after its launch, added five new crafting recipes, a new piece of armor, and a new weapon.
Citadel: Forged with Fire is currently a part of Steam’s Early Access program, and has been since July 26th, 2017. A PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of the game are also in development, however the release date is unknown.