Cities in Motion Gets New Patch
Paradox is once again backing up their incredible track record of support for their games, and have released a new patch for their transportation simulator, Cities in Motion. Retail copies will automatically receive the update, and download copies just need to use the same provider they downloaded the game from to get the patch. Fixes include;
- Fixed bug: Crash while saving game on certain configurations.
- Fixed bug: Random crash when using tree brush in map editor.
- Fixed bug: Tram line cannot be built through the track piece turning diagonally to a 4 lane road.
- Fixed bug: Lines are always visible when loaded saved game.
- Fixed bug: Ticker message about a car accident is removed too quickly.
- Fixed bug: Old pre-set buses in scenarios have wrong capacity.
- Fixed bug: Achievement “Four corners of the earth” can be unlocked only in sandbox mode.
- Improvement: Some optimizations when saving game.
- Improvement: Number of private cars depends on the difficulty setting (Slider for the custom difficulty).
- Improvement: Slower economy changes.
- Improvement: Shortcut key for underground view (default: U).
- Improvement: Jammed cars are removed faster.
- Fixed bug: Stops show wrong passenger count after a line is deleted.