Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters Gets New Trailer Showing off the Expansion’s Catalog of Catastrophes
Developer Colossal Order and publisher Paradox Interactive have released a new trailer for upcoming Cities: Skylines expansion, Natural Disasters.
The new video features in-game footage of the catalog of catastrophes that will be on offer, as well as provides players a look at how these disasters will change their cities.
Key Features of the upcoming expansion:
- Deep, Impactful Gameplay: Keep your city going through the devastation of several possible doomsday scenarios, from towering infernos to the day the sky exploded
- With Great Power Comes Great Response Abilities: Plan for, and respond to, disasters using early warning systems, countermeasures, and new disaster responses such as helicopters and evacuations – finally, a Paradox game where “Comet Sighted” actually means something
- Radio Saved the Video Game: Citizens can go Radio Ga-Ga with a new broadcast network, helping to rapidly spread evacuation warnings and emergency alerts – or simply relax to new in-game music stations
- An Objectively Good Feature: Scenario Mode allows players to design custom game objectives, including custom starting cities, win conditions, time limits, and more – and share scenarios to Steam Workshop
- Chirpocalypse Now: Heck yeah, new hats for Chirper
Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters currently has no release date, nor a price point. Check out the new trailer below: