CL19 Warzone Vault Key - Location, How To Get & Unlock Nakatomi Plaza Vault
Welcome to the party, pal!
The mid-season update has finally arrived for both Warzone and Cold War, and one of the big additions of today’s update is the Nakatomi Plaza building now found in Downtown. Here’s how to get the CL19 Access Card in Warzone to unlock the new vault located in Nakatomi Plaza.
Although the addition of a new building in Warzone has got the community excited, there’s plenty more to be discovered in the Season 3 Reloaded update. Check out the patch notes at the link below to find out more.
- MORE: Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
Cold War & Warzone Season 3 Reloaded
Treyarch Studios and Raven Software are back with a big mid-season update for both Cold War and Warzone. Season 3 Reloaded kicked off on May 20 and added a plethora of new content.
Warzone not only received a brand new building in downtown, but new 80s action hero operators to play as. Check out the new bundles in the Call of Duty Store to find Rambo and John McClane!
Cold War also received a lot of new content for players to jump into, Multiplayer mode finally received the hotly anticipated return of Standoff, as well as various weapon tuning adjustments.
The content doesn’t stop there though, Zombies received a brand new mode called ‘Cranked 2’, a new main quest in Outbreak, and plenty more. Check out the full patch notes linked above to find all the details.
Warzone Nakatomi Plaza
To celebrate the release of the 80s Action Heroes Event in Cold War and Multiplayer, Warzone received a brand new skyscraper building located in the heart of Downtown.
For the slightly older Call of Duty player, you’ll recognise the new building to be Nakatomi Plaza from the classic action film Die Hard, featuring Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman. If you haven’t ever seen Die Hard, we strongly recommend you go and watch it right now…
If you haven’t had the chance to jump into the new Warzone update yet, check out images of the new building below!
How To Unlock Vault With CL19 Card
So, you’ve managed to survive the onslaught of landing at Nakatomi Plaza in Warzone and you’ve noticed a vault. How do you access it? Thankfully, the process is fairly straightforward.
- Grab one of the new ‘Unfinished Business‘ Contracts that spawn around the base of the building.
- Complete the contract by opening three designated loot chests, much like a scavenger contract
- Once you open the third loot chest and complete the contract, a vault key card (CL19) will drop out, pick it up and make your way to Floor 31 in Nakatomi Plaza in Warzone.
- At the doors of the vault, interact with the screens to the left-hand side of the vault doors and they will begin to open.
Inside of the vault you will find ALOT of loot and money, but there are also 3 safety deposit boxes to be opened. To gain access to each one you must:
- 1 = Complete the Unfinished Business Contract
- 2 = Disarm the C4 on the roof
- 3 = Activate the Arms Deal in Parking from the Truck and kill the waves of NPCs
Make sure to grab the keycard after completing each task and head back to the vault to unlock the safety deposit boxes. Each box will contain different loot.
- Box 1 = Specialist Tokens
- Box 2 = Advanced UAV
- Box 3 = Blueprint Contraband Contract
Congratulations, you’ve obtained the CL19 Vault Key in Warzone and retrieved all of the loot from the Nakatomi Plaza Vault!