Clash Mini Clashmas Update Patch Notes for December 21
Royal Champion joins Clash Mini as a hero!
Clash Mini gets Royal Champion as a brand new hero with the latest Clashmas update, but there are even more to discover in the patch notes, so, let’s have a look.
Clash Mini, the new member of the Clash family, received a new update today that brings all the Clashmas event additions to the game while applying a considerable amount of balance changes.
- CHECK THIS OUT: 5 Pokemon Games To Buy For Gifts This Christmas Season
In addition to Royale Champion, the new hero in Clash Mini, the Clashmas update also delivers Musketeer and Prince as two new Minis. Furthermore, the developers introduce Crystal Coins a new in-game currency that can be obtained from Heroes or Minis when you max out their levels.
Check out the patch notes below for all the new features, and balance changes:
Clash Mini Clashmas Update Patch Notes
- Meet the new hero: Royal Champion! Obtainable via special quests and shop.
- Say Hello to the new minis: Musketeer and Prince! Obtainable via special quests and shop.
- Clashmas event quests with a special “Candy Elf” Spear Goblin skin reward are here! Jump in and start your Clashmas journey.
- Deck slots are here! Save up to 3 preferred mini decks.
- Mini Rooms! Invite your friends with a unique code and play together for fun and practice in both Duel and Rumble. Mini Rooms do not count toward completing Quests or toward Ranked play.
- Say goodbye to Challenge Coins, and hello to Crystal Coins – a special currency that you use for special Skins in the shop! Crystal Coins can be obtained from extra Hero and Mini fragments once Heroes and Minis are at maximum level/star level.
- Since the Challenge Coins are gone, anyone can play as many ranked matches as they wish per day!
- Clashmas-themed mini skin set is here! Put on your ugliest sweater and check out some of the most beautiful hero and mini skins we have in store (literally) for you.
- More hero quests and more diverse daily quests!
- Spanish language support is here! Vamos!
- Clash Mini now consumes much less battery on various devices.
- Improved performance and a bunch of optimization on various devices.
- Pathfinding of various minis improved.
- Various balance changes applied! See below.
- Archer Queen:
- Lv9 stat changed to “HP+1” instead of “Reduce “Crossbow“ Energy Cost by 1“
- Lv6 stat changed to “HP+1“ from “HP+2“
- Lv7 stat changed to “Attack Speed +0.15“ from “Attack Speed +0.25“
- Lv9 stat changed to “Attack Speed +0.2“ from “Attack Speed +0.25“
- Barbarian King:
- Super – Iron Fist now affects all allies on Lv1
- New Lv5 upgrade: Iron Fist heals Barbarian King for 4 HP
- New Lv5 upgrade: Monk starts the battle with 3 energy
- Giant Skeleton:
- Bomb explosion delay increased to 2s from 1s.
- Bug fix: Base Bomb should only stun for 1s instead of 1.5s; Upgrade – Flashbang should increase the stun duration to 2.5s in total.
- Electro Wizard:
- Base HP reduced to 5 from 7; HP growth reduced to 2 from 3 for each upgrade.
- Attack Speed reduced to 0.6 from 0.650
- Zzzap stun duration reduced to 1s from 1.5s
- Upgrade – Fork: Extra target reduced to 1 from 2
- Attack Speed reduced to 0.3 from 0.35
- Strrrrrike!!! stun duration reduced to 1.5s from 2s
- Upgrade – Crushing extra stun duration reduced to 2s from 3s
- Bug-fix: Upgrade – On a Roll was stunning for 3s, the correct duration should be 1.5s and it is fixed now
- Strrrrrike!! casting time increased from 0.6s to 1s
- Base Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.4
- Base HP increased to 7 from 6
- Healing Ranger:
- Energy to cast reduced to 4.
- Battle Healer:
- Base HP increased to 11 from 10
- Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.45
- Base HP increased to 11 from 9.
- Attack Speed growth increased to 0.15 from 0.1
- Dart Goblin:
- Base HP increased to 6 from 5
- Stun Shot stun duration reduced to 1s from 2s, and a chance to trigger is slightly increased
- Extra energy on Electro Valley is reduced to 2 from 4.
Clash Mini is now available on Android and iOS devices. The game is currently available in select regions and is still in the beta phase.