Clash of Clans Update for August 12 - Patch Notes and Changes
Some new changes have been applied to balance the gameplay.
Clash of Clans servers are now under maintenance for an upcoming update today that will buff a number of troops and structures.
The tenth year of Clash of Clans is going to start with a new balancing update. If you cannot log into the game now, it’s because of the server maintenance that will be resolved soon with a new update.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Make Money and Get a Job in East Brickton
This new update will increase the Dragon hit by 100 at level 4 and Valkyrie by 50 at level 9. So, if you have these troops in your army, you better hold off playing and postpone your attacks for a few hours later.
Other than the troops above, the new update will also increase the range of X-Bow, and the speed of Air Mine projectiles.
Below, you can take a look at the patch notes:
Clash of Clans Update Patch Notes for Today (August 12)
- Level 4 Dragon hit points increased from 2600 to 2700.
- The intention behind this HP increase is to help TH8 players, where Dragons are still very effective, transition to TH9 where Dragons start to lose their effectiveness.
- Level 9 Valkyries hit points increased from 1850 to 1900.
- Our intention is to make Valkyries a more attractive option for TH14 players.
- Seeking Air Mine projectile speed increased from 2.5 to 3.5 tiles per second.
- The goal of this balance change is to make Seeking Air Mine attacks more consistent and predictable against Battle Blimps that have a movement speed of 2.25 tiles per second
- X-Bow range while in ‘Air & Ground Mode’ increased by 0.5 tiles, from 11.0 to 11.5.
- Although the current meta leans towards air-heavy attacks, most X-Bows remain set to “Ground Mode”. The goal of the extended range is to make Air & Ground Mode X-Bows more effective against air attacks. Additional note: Because the in-game statistics do not show decimal places for the range, the X-Bow range will display as 11, even though it has been increased to 11.5.
Clash of Clans is now available for free on Android and iOS devices.