Clash Royale Season 27 Update Patch Notes for September 6
Bomber nerfed, Night Witch buffed.
The new Clash Royale update launches today with brief maintenance for the purpose of further balancing the game by nerfing some cards and buffing some others.
Unlike Clash of Clans that needs a lot of preparation before taking part in every battle, Clash Royale features fast-paced gameplay that could be a better choice for players who don’t want to spend too much time on building and structuring a village.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Shindo Life Update and New Codes for September 5, 2021
As a competitive multiplayer game, Clash Royal receives some balancing updates every now and then to provide a fair experience for all players.
The latest balancing update will soon be out. Most of the changes in the update are minor, but probably the most important one should be Bomber’s nerfed attack range and Fire Spirit’s reduced damage area.
These two low-cost cards are important for players in tight areas, but it seems like they will not be able to benefit players as before.
Season 27 Rewards
Pass Royale Rewards:
- Unique Kitchen Tower Skin & Executioner Chef’s Kiss emote
- 1 Book of Books (completely fills a card’s upgrade progress)
- 1 Magic Coin (free card upgrade)
- 2 Chest Keys (opens any chest in your Chest Slot instantly)
- 1 Legendary Wild Card
- Epic Wild Cards
- Rare Wild Cards
- Common Wild Cards
- 40,000 Gold
- 4 Trade Tokens
- Bonus Bank Gold (up to 25,000 Gold)
- 1 Rare Book of Cards
- 10 Epic Wild Cards
- 20 Rare Wild Cards
- 100 Common Wild Cards
- 2 Chest Keys
- 25 Crown Chests (contains Gems & cards of any rarity)
- 1 LEGENDARY WILD CARD
Clash Royale Balancing Update Patch Notes
- Lifetime: (35sec > 30sec)
- Bomb Tower
- Lifetime: (25sec > 30sec)
- Damage: (+12%)
- Night Witch
- Bats no longer spawn when destroyed
- First Bat Spawn: (4sec > 1sec)
- Spawn Rate: (7sec > 5sec)
- Mother Witch
- Hitpoints: (-4%)
- Enemy Movement Speed: Slowed (-15% Speed)
- Electro Giant
- Hitpoints: (-4%)
- Attack Range: (-0.5 tiles)
- First Attack: (+0.2sec)
- Fire Spirit
- Damage Radius: (2500->2300)
- Skeleton Spawn: (+1 once destroyed)
- Royal Giant
- First Attack: (+0.2sec Slower)
- Spawn Distance: Goblins will now spawn with some distance between each other.
- Giant Snowball
- Pushback: (1500 > 1800)
- Goblin Drill
- Goblin Spawn: -1 Goblin Spawned when destroyed
- Royal Hogs
- Damage: (+6%)
Make sure to provide feedback for developers through social channels like Twitter or YouTube after testing out the new changes in cards.
Clash Royale is now available for free on Android and iOS devices. You can also play it on a PC using the Android emulators.