Cold War Feb 13 Patch Notes Released, Changes Coming to Zombies
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War new patch brings anticipated improvements to UI in all game modes.
Treyarch launched a new update yesterday for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, bringing some changes to multiplayer maps, League Play friendly fire, and Zombies bugs and glitches. Besides, Cold War Feb 13 patch includes some quality-of-life UI improvements as well.
With the new patch, the RC-XD item will no longer be available in the League Play mode. Also the friendly fire rule sees a change as killing two friendly members will remove you from the match. When it comes to Zombies, a recent glitch that allowed player to exploit the Crafting Table has been fixed. Here are the Cold War Feb 13 patch notes:
GLOBAL – UI
- Addressed an issue with the League Play button showing up in Combat Record in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue where all non-Master Calling Cards were displaying negative values in the Challenges menus.
MULTIPLAYER – Maps – Express:
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to capture a Hardpoint outside of a zone in Express Hardpoint.
LEAGUE PLAY – Scorestreaks
- RC-XD is now restricted.
LEAGUE PLAY – Friendly Fire
- Friendly fire will now convert to ricochet damage after the 2nd teamkill and return damage to the attacker. Players will be kicked after 2 additional attempted teamkills after that.
LEAGUE PLAY – UI
- Added “Results Processing” display.
- Improved visuals on “Processing Ladder Result” display.
- Addressed an issue that could incorrectly display details from the previous League Play Event.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to scroll up and down the League Ladder.
ZOMBIES – Gameplay
- Addressed an issue that could cause a player to be teleported out of the map when other players interacted with the teleporter in the Village area.
- Closed an exploit allowing the player to stand on the Crafting Table.
ZOMBIES – UI
- Addressed an issue where the upgrade icon was grayed out when the player had enough to upgrade at the Arsenal.
- Added “Seasons” icon for “Firebase Z” Challenges in the Challenges menu.