Cold War & Warzone Playlist Update Today (July 1) - Patch Notes and Weekly Briefing
Double XP kicks off on July 2nd!
A new week has arrived in the world of Call of Duty, which means a new playlist update will go live later today (July 1) for both Warzone and Cold War.
Players can expect a mix up to Cold War‘s Multiplayer Playlist, as well as a four-day Double XP weekend to celebrate July 4th. The new Playlist Update will go live in both games at 10AM PT / 6PM BST, with the Double XP weekend kicking off from Friday, July 2nd.
- MORE: JGOD Reveals Best Milano 821 Loadout For Warzone Season 4
Call of Duty – Weekly Briefing (June 28 – July 4)
Thanks to the Call of Duty Weekly Briefing, we know exactly what we can expect in this week’s playlist update, as well as what’s arriving in the store this week.
To kick things off, Cold War players will be able to jump into Collateral Combined Arms 24/7. The mode will feature intense 12v12 action on the newest Combined Arms map.
Fans of the classic Call of Duty maps will be pleased to know that this week’s playlist update includes Throwback Moshpit. The mode will feature a mix of intense 6v6 respawn modes on five classic Black Ops maps: Nuktown ’84, Express, Standoff, and Hijacked.
Finally, Gunfight 3v3 Snipers will be available in the Featured Playlists, so grab your squad and your snipers and get ready.
That’s all the info we have on Playlist changes, but the fun doesn’t stop there. A massive four-day Double XP and Double Weapon XP weekend will kick off at 10AM PT on July 2nd until July 6th.
Check out the images below to see what’s coming to the Call of Duty store this week, and make sure to check out the Weekly Briefing to find out more info on all of the bundles.
Cold War Playlist Update – Patch Notes
The official Patch Notes for the Cold War Playlist Update on July 1 have arrived. Check them out below, and make sure to head to the official Treyarch Studios website to find out more on this week’s playlist update.
- (June 28) Restored the “Skyhook” Operator Skin for Park in the PlayStation® Combat Pack after addressing a related stability issue.
- NukeJacked 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Collateral 24/7 (Combined Arms) [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit [NEW] (Now includes Hijacked; also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- 12v12 Moshpit(Also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team: Elimination
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Nail Gun
- Addressed an issue that prevented aim assist from working as expected on the Pack-a-Punched version of the Nail Gun.
- (June 25) Topography weapon camo challenges now properly for the Nail Gun.
- (June 25) Fixed a stability issue related to the Hellhound and Plaguehound enemy tracking.
- (June 25) Addressed an issue where the scoreboard would not appear after Exfil, Game Over, or ending the game. This also addressed a rare issue where the player could fall out of the helicopter after an Exfil.
- (June 25) New Zombies tracks unlocked by the “Unknown Signal” World Event now appear in the Music Player.
Dead Ops Arcade
- (June 25) Addressed an issue where treasure would spawn less than normal from chests and in the world.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Collateral (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
Warzone Playlist Update – Patch Notes
The new Warzone Playlist Update is now live! Check out the playlist changes in the notes below, taken from Raven Software.