Black Ops Cold War Update Today (May 24) - Patch Notes & Changes
Treyarch Studios have deployed a new update for Black Ops Cold War!
Treyarch Studios have released a brand new update for Black Ops Cold War today (May 24) with plenty of stability improvements and various tweaks. Make sure you check out the full patch notes to find out what’s new.
Unfortunately, there’s no new content in today’s update for Black Ops Cold War. However, the big mid-season update did just drop last week and there was plenty of content for players to jump into.
Check out the full patch notes for Season 3 Reloaded at the link below.
- MORE: Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
Black Ops Cold War – May 24 Update
The Black Ops Cold War update released on May 24 isn’t anything to get too excited about, as it mainly consists of stability improvements, map fixes, and an update to Zombies.
The newly included remake of Standoff was facing an issues where players were able to capture Hardpoint #3 whilst outside of the intended boundary, this has now been fixed.
The Ray Gun in Cold War Zombies has also had its amount count restored to 40/160 when pack-a-punched.
These were the major changes in today’s update, but check out the patch notes below to find out some of the other various bug fixes.
Black Ops Cold War – May 24 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official Black Ops Cold War patch notes for the update released on May 24. These notes were taken from the official Treyarch Studios website.
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes crash or lose functionality if they attempted to equip a Custom Mod in the Create-a-Class menu during a match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the #3 Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Addressed an issue that caused a black fade to play on respawn after spectating a teammate.
- Addressed an issue where placeholder white boxes would show in place of the Weapon Mastery badges in the “Killed By” feed during Best Play.
- Ray Gun
- Restored Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun ammo count to 40/160.
- Addressed an issue where the Custom Mod menu would sometimes show up blank after Pack-a-Punching a weapon.
- Reduced the amount of damage inflicted by the Chopper Gunner against the Orda.