Cold War & Warzone Playlist Update Today (July 22) - Patch Notes & Release Time
The first playlist update of Season 4 Reloaded will arrive today!
Season 4 Reloaded is now in full swing in both Warzone and Cold War, with both games set to receive a new Playlist Update today (July 22). Today’s update will be the first week of the mid-season update, so fans can expect plenty of new content coming their way.
The upcoming Playlist Update is set to go live on July 22nd at 10AM PT / 6PM BST in both Warzone and Cold War. Fans can check out everything arriving in the new update right here in this article, including the full patch notes.
- MORE: Call of Duty Vanguard Reveal Likely To Arrive In Late-August via Warzone
Call of Duty – Weekly Briefing (July 19 -25)
Thanks to the official Call of Duty Weekly Briefing report, we know exactly what’s arriving in Cold War and Warzone this week.
To kick things off a brand new Paintball Moshpit mode will join Cold War, featuring a mix of 6v6 respawn modes with paintball impact visuals and sound effects on the returning map, Rush.
Also joining Cold War’s Multiplayer will be Throwback Moshpit, the returning mode features a collection of classic Black Ops 6v6 maps, including:
- Nuketown ’84
Fans can also expect various modes to continue this week, Cranked Moshpit, Face Off 6v6, and more will continue for another week.
From July 22 to July 29, fans will be able to download Black Ops Cold War Free Access to experience some of the best bits of the 2020 Call of Duty title at no cost.
Finally, starting July 23 through to July 26, players can get 2XP all weekend long in Cold War Multiplayer. The double XP weekend will kick off at 10AM PT / 6PM BST this Friday.
Check out the images below to find out what’s in the Call of Duty store this week, or head to the official Weekly Briefing to find out more.
Cold War – July 22 Playlist Update Patch Notes
Free Access Week
- Download Black Ops Cold War Free Access from your platform’s store to play Multiplayer and Zombies for free, July 22-29.
- Includes access to Multiplayer Featured Playlists and all current round-based Zombies maps: “Die Maschine,” “Firebase Z,” and “Mauer der Toten.”
- Paintball Moshpit [NEW]
- Play a mix of 6v6 respawn modes on new map Rush featuring paintball impact visuals and sound effects.
- Addressed an issue where some Custom Classes displayed a “restricted” icon when playing modes with no restrictions.
- Paintball Moshpit [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (now including Rush)
- NukeJacked 24/7
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Cranked Moshpit
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Party Games
“Mauer der Toten”
- Addressed an issue where the player could randomly teleport to another part of the map, sometimes resulting in death.
- Addressed an issue where the Mangler enemy could teleport to the player in certain locations when the player moved too far from them after Round 25.
- Addressed an issue that allowed the Klaus upgrade quest to be completed without participating in the defend event.
- Refilling Ray Gun ammo at Ammo Caches in “Mauer der Toten” now costs the correct amount.
- Addressed an issue that infrequently caused portions of the HUD to appear during Main Quest cinematics.
- Aether Shroud
- Addressed an issue where activating Aether Shroud Tier I or higher would not reload ammo for the CRBR-S Blazer Wonder Weapon.
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Rush (PlayStation)
Warzone – Playlist Update Patch Notes
Raven Software has also not released the patch notes for the upcoming Warzone Playlist Update. Check back in after the update goes live at 10AM PT / 6PM BST for the full notes.