Cold War & Warzone Playlist Update Today (July 29) - Patch Notes & Release Time
Get ready for a new Gunfight Tournament in Cold War!
Season 4 Reloaded is in full swing and a brand new playlist update is set to arrive today (July 29) for both Warzone and Cold War.
Call of Duty’s weekly Playlist Update goes live every Thursday at 10AM PT / 6PM BST, and this week will be no different. Fans can expect the latest Playlist Update to go live at the aforementioned times on July 29th. Here’s what to expect from the upcoming update.
- MORE: Could Hazard Zone be Free to Play in Battlefield 2042?
Call of Duty – Weekly Briefing (July 26 – August 1)
The latest Call of Duty Weekly Briefing has arrived and it includes all of the details we need for the upcoming Playlist Update in both Cold War and Warzone.
To kick things off, a brand new Gunfight Tournament will begin on July 29th with new exclusive rewards for those that complete all four rounds of the tournament.
As well as the return of Gunfight Tournament, fan favourite Collateral Combined Arms 24/7 will also make its return. The mode features Cold War’s largest 12v12 maps, packed with Dirt Bikes, FAVs, and a fully-loaded Hind Helicopter.
Finally, 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only will be replacing the Gunfight Blueprints playlist. The snipers only mode will put trios head-to-head with a completely random sniper loadout.
Don’t forget that starting July 30th until August 2nd, Double Weapon XP and Discounted Battle Pass Tiers will be live in both Cold War and Warzone to get you ready for Season 5.
Check out what’s in the Call of Duty Item Store this week in the images below, or head to the official Weekly Briefing for more details.
Cold War & Warzone – July 26 Playlist Update Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Cold War and Warzone Playlist Update on July 29.
DOUBLE WEAPON XP WEEKEND
Get ready to level up your entire arsenal all weekend long as Double Weapon XP Weekend begins in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Jump in and get on the grind, starting at 10AM PT Friday, July 30th through August 2nd.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
“Mauer der Toten”
- Main Quest
- Addressed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping when the Megaton was killed by the Ghost Train.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to become unresponsive until he recharged after he used melee on a zombie while he completed a quest step.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to deploy for a shorter duration than expected after previously activating a side quest while he was deployed.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Krasny Soldat to stop chasing players between buildings.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Mimic to become unresponsive.
- Addressed an issue that could often cause enemies to stop spawning during an Onslaught Accelerated match.
- Fixed rare stability issues related to Klaus, the RAI-K 84, and the “Mauer der Toten” Main Quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused loss of functionality when using the Apply Blueprint feature in conjunction with ziplines.
- Added distance tracking info to several in-world waypoints icons.
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Rush (PlayStation)
- Added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Collateral Combined Arms 24/7
- NukeJacked 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Cranked Moshpit
- Party Games
- Fixed a rare crash when reaching checkpoints.