Conan Exiles Update 2.3.1 Patch Notes - Full List of Fixed Bugs
Conan Exiles receives a new PC hotfix.
Today, Conan Exiles players have a new update to install. Conan Exiles update 2.3.1 fixes some annoying bugs while adding a new way to get Fast Elevators.
Conan Exiles is a survival game that originally launched back in 2017 in the early access phase on Steam. With nearly a year of content support, the game exited the early access phase in 2018 by celebrating its launch on PS4 and Xbox One. Since then, Funcom has rolled out several quality-of-life improvements and content-rich updates for the game.
- MORE SURVIVAL TITLES: Valheim Update 0.148.6 (Today, March 23) – Patch Notes, Bug Fixes
The latest update of the game targets the PC version. While fixing various bugs from different sections of the game including Combat and Crafting, update 2.3.1 also introduces a new way to obtain Colored Candles and Fast Elevators in the game.
Conan Exiles Update 2.3.1 – Patch Notes
- Rejoice! The Fast Elevators and Colored Candles can now be obtained from the Library of Esoteric Knowledge on the Exiled Lands.
- Fixed a false positive spot within the anti-undermesh tool at Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some new items to disappear from the Artisan bench after the player dies.
- The Voidforge Battle Axe, Voidforge Sword, and Voidforge Shield now dismantle into the correct materials.
- Katana combos can now be done by alternating between light and heavy combos.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Iron Leg-Hold trap’s placement brush to cripple and hurt players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Wreckages to change their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Eldarium chests should no longer change their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Fixed other instances where placed buildings and placeables changed their names and/or values after a server or session restart
Terrain and Environment Fixes
- It should now be easier to interact with pedestals in the Voidforge.
- Fixed a meteor landing placement at one of the new Siptah camps.
UI and Text Fixes
- All placeables from “Nordheimer Shelvings” and “Nordheimer Walls” Feats should no longer have placeholder names after being placed on a Dedicated Server.
- Harpy’s Daggers should now have their own inventory icon.
Conan Exiles is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The developer, Funcom, has not explained anything about the future of the game with the arrival of the ninth-gen consoles yet.