Conan Exiles Update Today - 2.6.1 Patch Notes (November 3)
It contains bug fixes and stability improvements.
A new Conan Exiles update has arrived today which is now available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
The latest patch notes 2.6.1 reveal that this update majorly deals with the various bugs that cropped up due to the previous major update.
It addresses issues related to movement, stamina, the ‘No Owner’ bug and Nemedian crenelated pieces not doing damage. Apart from this, the Conan Exiles update today also includes stability fixes.
- MORE: Fortnite Update 3.37 Patch Notes Today
Conan Exiles 2.6.1 Patch Notes
The latest patch notes for Conan Exiles contain a small update that addresses some of the issues reported by players after the 2.6 patch, which was a major one. Here are the complete details:
Performance and stability
- Dying while dismounting no longer causes performance issues.
Building and Placeable fixes
- Replacing any Inverted Wedge Sloped Roof with its Nemedian counterpart no longer results in destruction of both building pieces.
- DLC building pieces cannot be picked up if the player doesn’t own that content, instead of being immediately destroyed.
- Nemedian Crenelated Wall piece now inflicts damage as intended.
- Fixed issue where player’s placeables, buildings and containers would temporarily show as “No owner” until the server restarted.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed a number of issues related to player movement and stamina usage when playing with a controller.
- Fixed issue with offline play for PlayStation. Players are now able to play Single Player mode when playing offline or with a guest account.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall building pieces now have proper dismantle animations.
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed issue where the DLC ownership requirement prompt was missing when trying to join a Siptah game while not owning the DLC on that account.
The above-mentioned details have been sourced from the official patch notes of Conan Exiles update today. You can refer to it for more details.