Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes Launches on Wii U Today, Gets New Character Trailer
Ever wanted to annihilate zombies with your friends as iconic people from the 80's? Well now you can with the official release of Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes, available today on the Wii U.
Indie game developer Cypronia has released their fully destructible pixel based shooter, Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes on the Wii U. Alongside the release of the game, we also received a new trailer that focuses on some of the characters in the game, which can be seen below.
Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes will feature fully destructible maps, a map and skin editor, local multiplayer in most game modes and a plethora of iconic characters from the 80’s, all with subtle name changes of course.
In the trailer, we get to see some of the characters that will be available for you to use. I’m not sure which character you’re most excited to use, but I cant wait to wreck havoc as Silver Stand Alone (Sylvester Stallone) and Ronald Triumph (Donald Trump). Take a look at the trailer below to see the rest of the cast.
Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes is the most complex shooting game for the Wii U. Play as an iconic action hero from the 80’s in fully destructible block building world.
– Wipeout zombie hordes, but beware of the bosses!
– Practice your skills and eliminate Bots.
– Local Multiplayer (In many cool game modes)
– Ragdoll physics
– Fully destructible maps (destroy the level with tools, guns, explosives)
– Map editor (create your own maps)
– Skin editor (customize your hero)
– Fluid and smooth gameplay (30+ FPS)
– Large variety of foes and challenging bosses
– Build your own maps and share with other players
– Large selection of firearms based on real life weapons
Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes is available starting today on the Wii U. As a way to show appreciation for the support, Cypronia also announced the game will be available with a 50% off discount for 5 days after the initial release only for existing Cube Life: Island Survival players.