Cuphead, No Man’s Sky, and Wolfenstein II Get Deep Cuts on Humble Store’s Spring Sale
The Humble Store is ramping up deep discounts to celebrate Spring on 3,500 games, supported by publishers like Bethesda, Bandai Namco, and THQ Nordic.
Valve doesn’t lay claim to every season of the year. While Steam’s Summer and Holiday sales invariably do gangbusters, Humble’s storefront is looking to hit them head-on with the Humble Store Spring Sale. Offering discounts on well over 3,500 games, the bargain’s pack a punch if you find yourself a dedicated PC player until May 24, 2018.
But what are some of the most notable games getting on the list? Here is a selection of ones that caught our eye:
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus ($29.99, 50% off)
- Total War: WARHAMMER II ($53.99, 10% off)
- Cuphead ($16.99, 15% off)
- Slay the Spire ($12.79, 20% off)
- Dark Souls III: Deluxe Edition ($38.24, 55% off)
- Grand Theft Auto V ($29.99, 50% off)
- No Man’s Sky ($23.99, 55% off)
And it those don’t fit your taste, there are also another 3,493 games that you can still peruse at your leisure. In fact, you can check the specific sales from these great developers:
Even better, there are bonuses awarded for each $5-10 you spend on the sale, which roll out the following way:
- First tier ($5 spent): 7% off of Frostpunk
- Second tier ($15 spent): Free copy of Millenium: A New Hope
- Final tier ($25 spent): Free copy of Whispering Willows
By no means is this slim pickings, especially as they continue offering Destiny 2 at $12 as part of Humble’s Monthly Bundle. However, if you’d like to check out everything the Humble Store has to offer, do so before the deals run out in late-May.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.