Dance Central 3 Gets A Release Date
Harmonix has announced that on October 16th, Dance Central 3 will release in US, Canada, and Latin America for Xbox 360.
Dance Central 3 will feature over 40 tracks on the disc from artists such as 50 Cent, Usher, Cobra Starship, and more. Tracks featured in the game include:
- 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
- Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
- J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
- LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
The game also features a story mode that will have players travel to past decades and learn classic moves from their favorite crews and characters. Flash4ward, crew made up of Taye and Lil’ T, will return in Dance Central 3.
To celebrate the upcoming release of the game, Harmonix has also released a developer diary video that can be viewed below. Fans of dancing around their living rooms where prying eyes cannot see will have much to look forward to this fall.