DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours Gets New DLC With Ships and Music From 8ing; New Trailer
Degica launched a new trailer for their shmup action game DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours, available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC-via Steam.
The DLC, which becomes available on January 18 for all platforms, will feature new ships, new stages, and new music taken from games by Japanese developer 8ing.
The publisher details the three different packs available:
Miyamoto from Mahoudaisakusen – Out of fantasy and into the future, the medieval samurai dragon, Miyamoto, joins the battle!
- Miyamoto is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Switch between 3 different main shots; front, wide, and homing.
- Devastating magic bomb attack
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Motoi Sakuraba)
TO-RYU from Soukyuugurentai – Control the aircraft “S.O. Q – 004 Slaughter” used by the Akura-Guren squad!
- TO-RYU is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Lock on the enemy with penetrating lasers.
- Powerful Web Bomb with lock-on capability
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Kohta Takahashi)
Wild Snail from Battle Garegga – The classic G-913 Wild Snail has joined the battle!
- Wild Snail is playable in DLC mode as a ship.
- Four different shooting modes; choose between wide formation, rolling formation, reverse formation, and homing.
- Pick-up bombs to unleash powerful flame or bomb attacks.
- Unique stages and music (with remixes by Nob Shioda)
Each pack can be purchased separately for $4.99 each, or all three for $11.97.
Further details on the DLC:
Purchasing an above DLC gives you access to 3 special stages designed specially for that ship. (Only scores using that ship will be registered in the special stages.) You will also get access to the Eighting pack: 10 newly arranged stages including 3 boss fights, as well as CS PACK 4: 10 stages from CS mode. Buying any DLC also lets you use all the DARIUSBURST ships from the base game in the DLC Mode stages.
You can check out the new trailer below: