D&D Dark Alliance Update Today (July 20) - Patch Notes
Check out the latest update details here.
A new Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance update has been rolled out today.
This update is mostly focused on improving the gameplay experience made based on the suggestions and issues raised by D&D players.
- MORE: How to Defeat Stone Grinder in Dark Alliance
Dark Alliance Update – July 20 Patch Notes
Apart from a bunch of bug fixes, several balance changes have been added for monsters, loot, game progression, and challenge ratings. As far as buffs and debuffs are concerned, the effectiveness of weakened, cursed, and powerful strikes have been greatly reduced.
You can check out the complete patch notes for today’s Dark Alliance update below:
- Fixed infinite loading after a total party wipe during a boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where players would disconnect after rejoining an existing session.
- Fixed an issue where quest items could not be collected immediately after being dropped in multiplayer.
- Improvements to AI responsiveness. Most enemies now react faster at the start of combat and quickly turn to face the players. However, certain enemies are still slow to take actions once they notice players. This is actively being worked on.
- Stability improvements.
- Fixed animations and attacks that were out of sync.
- Moves and selected difficulty can now be viewed during a mission.
- Large enemies are now harder to stagger, although some can still be staggered in certain situations.
- Stamina drain on Drizzt’s moves have been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where players remained stuck outside the magic barriers when a boss fight was triggered.
- Fixed an issue where Garn’s Mirror Image phantoms could spawn outside the arena.
- Fixed an issue in Crystalline Dreams Act II where it was possible to fall through the map.
- Fixed a visual issue in Verbeeg Jamboree Act I where the explosive barrel socket would appear prematurely.
- Added missing “+” symbol to critical chance sub-stats
- Stonegrinder: reduced health and damage, increased armor
- Abomination: reduced armor and damage
- Hellraider: slightly reduced damage
- Trolls: reduced regeneration rate
- Kelvin: greatly increased health
- General Greags: slightly decreased health
- Removed the chance of extra usables dropping from small chests.
Gear sets and feats:
- Underdark Camo: reduced chance to apply poisoned.
- Rebalanced XP to impact the early game. Some players were progressing from levels 1 to 5+ after just one mission of play. The update smooths out progression to reduce the scenarios where players gain experience in early levels so quickly.
Challenge Ratings (the following only affects CR5 and greater):
- Greatly increased monster condition resistance, condition penetration, armor, and elemental resistances
- Increased monster damage
- Increased monster health
- Increased hazard damage
Buffs & Debuffs:
- Greatly reduced effectiveness of weakened, cursed, and powerful Strikes.
- Reduced the amount of maximum stamina and stamina cost reduction received from gear.
- Stamina regeneration can no longer be rolled twice on gear.
The aforementioned details for this update have been sourced from D&D Dark Alliance Steam page. You can refer to it for more information.
Dungeons and Dragons Dark Alliance is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.