Dark Souls: Remastered was announced yesterday during the Nintendo Direct Mini. It’s been a long-since requested remaster among fans, and it finally became a reality set to come true in May. To celebrate the reveal, Bandai Namco has announced massive sales on existing Dark Souls games and merchandise on their site.
The sale includes the following games:
- Dark Souls II (PC): $19.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PC) $27.49
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PC) $29.95
- Dark Souls III (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (PC) $46.75
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (Xbox One) $22.49
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (PS4) $22.49
Obviously absent is the first Dark Souls, which makes sense, considering the remake that’s soon coming. There is also a number of t-shirts available that can be found at the link above. The sale is a quick one though, as it lasts from today til January 14.
Alternatively, a Dark Souls Trilogy Box Set is coming to Japan, which includes Dark Souls: Remastered and the two sequels with their respective expansions. Dark Souls: Remastered is launching with upgrades to resolution, frame rates, and other additions on May 25, 2018.