Days Gone Update 1.05 Patch Notes on PC - Full List of Bug Fixes
A new hotfix for PC players.
Days Gone update 1.05 is now live on PC, offering some fixes for game crashes and input conflicts.
Although there is not going to be a sequel to Days Gone, at least not in near future, the game is now available on PC and offers an engaging story-driven post-apocalyptic experience.
Unlike Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone features a polished port on PC. However, it doesn’t mean there aren’t any bugs in the game.
- CHECK THIS OUT: JGOD Reveals The Best CW MP5 Loadout For Warzone Season 4 – Meta Class & Stats
The latest update for Days Gone on PC is now out and targets a number of bugs in Graphical, Performance, and UI sections. Check out the details down below:
Days Gone Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed motion blur trails from the back of the bike when riding
- Fixed simultaneous mouse and keyboard/gamepad input conflicting with rolling/sprinting actions
- Fixed problems with turning in bounties or meat, while also unable to properly interact at other vendors
- Crash fixes
- Fixed alignment issues with UI elements in 16:10 format
Currently, Bend Studios is working on a brand new IP as its next project, Nothing has been revealed about the studio’s new title yet, but based on the job listing on the studios’ webpage, the game will probably feature some multiplayer elements.
Days Gone is a fully single-player experience and does not feature any multiplayer content. The game’s director left the studio after its launch and claimed that the main reason for the cancelation of Days Gone 2 was the original version’s mediocre reviews on Metacritic.
Days Gone is now available on PS4 and PC. Unlike Death Stranding or Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone has received no enhanced edition for PS5 yet.