DayZ Update 1.12 Hotfix 2 - Fixed Bugs, Server Down Time, Platforms
A new hotfix will be deployed soon.
Bohemia Interactive tweeted about an upcoming DayZ update for today, which is a small hotfix that will lead the server to go down for one hour at least.
As one of the popular multiplayer survival games from Bohemia Interactive, DayZ has been long in development and available as an early access game for years until the final days of 2018.
- MORE FROM DAYZ: Update 1.12 – Patch Notes and Release Date
Since then the game is available as a complete experience for players on consoles as well as PC, but the developer support still continues as more bugs emerge and more players join the post-apocalyptic world of DayZ.
DayZ Update 1.12 Hotfix 2
Today, a new update will be available for the PC version of the game for wiping out a bug in the servers. The PC servers will be down for one hour since 3 pm CEST today. Below, you can take a look at the patch notes:
Hotfix 2 (Version 1.12.153895 – released 03.5.2021)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME – SERVER
- Fixed: DayZDiag.exe was crashing when run as a server
Later in April this year, Bohemia Interactive launched update 1.12 that brought some big changes to the gameplay, especially the players’ combat against infected people in the game.
The new hotfix is aimed to get rid of the bugs that were unintentionally added to the game via update 1.12.
DayZ is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.