DayZ Update 1.14.1 Patch Notes & Servers Down Today (October 14)
PlayStation servers will be offline later today to deploy the latest patch!
A brand new DayZ update is set to be deployed later today (October 14), but will only be available for PlayStation 4 consoles and will also come with some short server downtime in order to deploy patch 1.14.1.
It was only just a couple of weeks ago that both consoles and PC received the big 1.14 update, which included plenty of new content for players to discover. But today’s update is exclusively for PlayStation 4 users and is simply to fix a few lingering bugs.
Check out the official patch notes and details on the October 14 DayZ update right here in this article.
- READ MORE: PUBG Console Update 14.1 Patch Notes
DayZ PlayStation Server Maintenance Schedule
As mentioned previously, today’s exclusive PlayStation update means that all DayZ players on PlayStation 4 will be unable to play from 5AM PT / 8AM ET / 1PM BST until 6AM PT / 8AM ET / 1PM BST.
Once the server maintenance has been completed, players will be prompted to download a new patch, they will then be able to play again.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- READ MORE: FIFA 22 Title Update 1 Patch Notes
DayZ 1.14.1 PlayStation Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the October 14 DayZ update, which will be available on PlayStation 4 consoles later today. These patch notes were taken directly from the Community Manager’s post on the DayZ forum.
PlayStation 1.14 Patch 1: Version 1.14.154273 (Released on 14.10.2021)
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160553)
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160533)
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157495 – private)
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea