Dead by Daylight 4.5.1 Patch Notes Shared – A Handful of Fixes
Dead by Daylight latest update fixes dozens of technical problems.
The promised Dead by Daylight update 4.5.0 arrived last week with some quality-of-life improvements on the UI system, however, it’s now followed by a new hotfix that removes dozens of annoying bugs and makes the game run more stable on PS5 consoles. Aside from the current hotfix, there will be a 4.5.2 patch for the game in the near future which will bring in the community’s anticipated features and changes to the game. Below you can check out the full DBD 4.5.1 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be floating in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused various error messages to occur in a lobby or after a trial after specific conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Auris in the Observer’s hand to be missing when accessing the Archives from the widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg’s Golden Summer Outfit Icon to not appear.
- Fixed an issue where a spectator could be sometimes locked in the spectator screen when entering in spectator mode while the last Survivor reaches the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.
- Fixed an issue where some UI texts show incorrect characters in Thai language on Steam.
- Fixed the opacity on Victor’s incapacitated effect on the player status widget to be more visible.
- Fixed a missing character in Archive challenge text when the language is set to French.
- Fixed an issue where the audio is muted when spectating an other player
- Fixed an issue where there was no SFX on button prompts in the Tutorials
- Archives: Fixed Glyph placement issues in Gideon Meat Plant, Sanctum of Wrath, The Pale Rose, Midwich Elementary School, and both Asylum maps
- Fixed an issue where pips lost or gained in a Custom Match would be added to the pips lost or gained in the following Public Match
- Fixed various collision-related issues in Autohaven Wreckers and Crotus Penn Asylum. These maps have been re-enabled.
- Fixed a crash when a trial starts after a player requests to join a party.
- Killers can’t see their own Charms on hooks.
The DBD 4.5.1 patch is now live across al platforms.