D&D Dark Alliance Update Today (July 3) - Patch Notes 1.03
A new hotfix is now available.
Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance update today is all about improving the overall experience of the game, especially in multiplayer and co-op features.
Dungeons and Dragons Dark Alliance might not be the flawless game that fans expected to be, however, it’s still an entertaining experience, especially when you team up with friends and play it in co-op mode.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Defeat Stone Grinder in Dark Alliance
Earlier today, the developers behind Dark Alliance rolled out a new update for the game that improves multiple sections of the game. This update will lower the multiplayer latency and fix some issues with the user interface, camera lock-on, progression system, and other major parts of the game.
You can take a look at the detailed patch notes of the game down below:
Dark Alliance Update Today (July 3) -Patch Notes
- Improvements to multiplayer latency.
- Voice chat remains enabled after returning to Kelvin’s Cairn.
- Improvements to camera lock-on.
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Improvements to teleporting attacks made by enemies.
- Instances where progression is blocked when a player respawns as a boss dies have been fixed.
- Balance changes and tethering improvements.
Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance is a spiritual successor to Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance. The game is set in a dark world, where you need to fight against gigantic creatures on your way out of dungeons. It might not feature a strong story, but the gameplay could be fun for a low-budget title.
Dungeons and Dragons Dark Alliance is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play it for free. However, if you want to purchase it, the game will cost you $39.99 on consoles or PC.