De Mambo Release Date Announced
De Mambo is coming in late June on Nintendo Switch.
Today developer The Dangerous Kitchen announced that its first game De Mambo will be available on the Nintendo Switch on June 29th, 2017.
The title is described as a 2D co-op platformer where the player’s main objective is to knock the other players off the screen.
You can find a full features list below:
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and a D-Pad/keys for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in ‘Mambo’
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Solo Single Player Mode – A flawless lone-wolf mode where you climb a tower of gameplay
- Survival Mode – Don’t let the invaders from space breach your personal space in this hardcore mode
- Miniature American flags for some
You can check out some screenshots from the platformer at the end of this article.
In addition to the release date, the developer also announced that De Mambo will be a part Nintendo’s Nindie booth at BitSummit, where they will be showing off the game’s Survival Mode for the first time.
A price for the game has yet to be determined. In addition to the release on Switch, the title is currently in development on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, PC, and Mac, however those versions will be available at a later date.