Dead By Daylight Lunar New Year 2021 Gilded Stampede Collection Revealed
Two vengeful Dead by Daylight killers will continue their slaughter in new skins.
Lunar New Year 2021: Year of the Ox will officially begin as of tomorrow February 12, and most of the multiplayer video games have already showed their repect to the Chinese New Year by adding new content. Dead by Daylight is the most recent game that announces new cosmetics and Lunar Year themed content for the game in the recent Glided Stampede Collection trailer. Check out Dead By Daylight Lunar New Year 2021 cosmetics down below:
As the trailer above reveals, two new skins will be available on the in-game store of Dead by Daylight for The Wraith and The Deathslinger, two vengeful killers of the game who will now slaughter players in new dress. Aside from that, the Dead By Daylight Lunar New Year 2021 update will also bring some changes to the surroundings of the maps as well. From now on, instead of fog, the maps will be filled by firecrackers and colorful lanterns in celebration of Year of the Ox. Moreover, the game hosts new Lobby, return of the Chinese Firecracker item, and Red Envelope offering for a limited time.
If you follow the Dead by Daylight social channels, keep an eye out for Promo Codes as they will allow you to unlock one of the special items below:
- Lunar Ox (Universal Charm)
- Gilded Locks (Head) – Zarina Kassir
- Scarlet Edge (Weapon) – The Spirit
- Shimmering Ox (Torso) – Adam Francis
As of today until February 18, the developer runs a Dead by Daylight Sale through which you can get some of your beloved cosmetics for a cheaper price. Here are the deals:
- Feng Min’s Spring Festival Outfit: 840 AC (was 1200 AC)
- Ace Visconti’s Seasoned Gambler Outfit: 840 AC (was 1200 AC)
- The Huntress’ Brave Beast Outfit: 840 AC (was 1200 AC)
- Jeff Johansen’s New Year Showgoer Outfit: 960 AC (was 1200 AC)
- The Legion’s New Year Shoplifter Outfit: 960 AC (was 1200 AC)