Dead By Daylight Update 4.7.2 (Today, May 19) Patch Notes
Dead by Daylight new hotfix is out now.
Dead by Daylight update 4.7.2 is the latest patch that you need to download before jumping into the game. A hotfix that improves the overall experience by removing a number of frequent bugs.
Dead by Daylight has surely been one of the most popular PvP multiplayer games with a 1v4 style over the last generation of consoles. The game managed to broaden its audience by introducing various crossovers with multiple infamous killers from other video game universes or movie series.
- MORE FROM DEAD BY DAYLIGHT: Ji-Woon Hak ‘The Trickster’ Lore, Perks, and more
The latest crossover of the game will bring in Resident Evil characters. The official announcement is yet to come, but it’s already an exciting piece of news for Dead by Daylight fans.
That aside, let’s have a look at the patch notes of the game’s recent update and see what has been fixed:
Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue which prevented scoring events from firing while struggling on the hook.
- Fixed an issue which prevented survivors from being picked up in a corner of the gas station car pile.
- Fixed an issue which prevented survivors from being picked up if close to certain basement walls.
- Fixed an issue which caused one hatch in Grim Pantry spawns above the ground.
- Fixed an issue which allowed Killers to completely block access to some Coldwind Farm basements.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the hook struggle prompt to display an incorrect skill check keybinding.
- Fixed an issue which could allow changing the selected Killer while searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent accessories from remaining properly attached to the Hag’s mud phantasm while wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a desync for Killer players if a survivor disconnected while being killed.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Deathslinger to become stuck in the reeling animation if a survivor disconnected after being shot.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the exit gates to spawn too close together on Rancid Abattoir.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash when exiting the survivor tutorial.
- Fixed an issue which caused the icon for the perk “Soul Guard” to start the trial lit.
- Fixed an issue which could cause “no network connection” errors while in the trial.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Legion to visibly clip into pallets while vaulting them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the time required for the “Wake Up” action from increasing for each use.
Bug Fixes (PC Only):
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance if a gamepad is plugged into a PC.
Dead by Daylight is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play the game for free.