If you’re eager to dress your Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Heroines in new bikinis, today is your day, as Koei Tecmo just released the new Flower Costume set.
Each costume costs $2.99 on its own, while the whole set costs $19.49, with each bikini being “destructible” as it loses the flowers as the girl takes damage.
The new set is also part of a brand new $92.99 costume pass, which will also include the release of Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters in September and a sexy Nyotengu Teacher costume as a purchase bonus.
Being the fifth costume pass, this means that those who will get it, and bought all the previous ones, will have spent about $465 in DLC, which is pretty impressive. Or crazy.
Below you can check out a list of the contents of the costume pass, on top of some screenshots and a trailer of the new set.
- Flower Costume Set (17 costumes)
- New Costume Set (2016/9 11 costumes)
- New Character (1 character, scheduled for 2016/9)
- New Costume Set (2016/10 35 costumes)
- New Costume Set (2016/11 17 costumes)
- New Costume Set (2016/12 16 costumes)