The trophy set contains fifty-one trophies, split between a platinum, three gold, three silver, and forty-four bronze. The list is a repeat of the Xbox 360 version’s achievements, though with redone trophy icons and the addition of a platinum trophy.
Dead Rising never came to a PlayStation console, as it was released exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2006. It did receive a mobile phone version in 2010, as well as a remake for the Wii in 2009.
There has been no official word or confirmation from Capcom concerning the game. You can read the full trophy list below.
- Platinum Trophy: Collect all Dead Rising Trophies
- Zombie Genocider: Defeat at least 53,594 zombies.
- Saint: Get at least 50 survivors out of the mall.
- 7 Day Survivor: Survive for at least 7 days.
- Life Saver: Get at least 20 survivors out of the mall.
- Census Taker: Photograph at least 50 survivors.
- 5 Day Survivor: Survive for at least 5 days.
- ∞ Mode: Get the true ending.
- Zombie Road: Walk over 33 feet (10 meters) on the backs of zombies using the Zombie Ride.
- Zombie Killer: Defeat at least 10,000 zombies.
- Zombie Hunter: Defeat at least 1,000 zombies.
- Unbreakable: Get the true ending without being knocked out.
- Transmissionary: Answer all calls from Otis.
- Tour Guide: Escort 8 survivors at once.
- The Artiste: Score at least 3,000 PP from a single photo.
- Stunt Rider: Jump a motorcycle at least 33 feet (10 meters).
- Stunt Driver: Jump a car at least 33 feet (10 meters).
- Strike!: Send at least 10 zombies flying with bowling balls.
- Snuff Shot J: Successfully photograph zombie Jessie.
- Snuff Shot B: Successfully photograph zombie Brad.
- Sharp Dresser: Change into at least 20 different costumes.
- Self Defense: Defeat at least 1 psychopath.
- Raining Zombies: Knock at least 30 zombies aside with a parasol.
- Punisher: Defeat at least 10 psychopaths.
- Psycho Photo: Photograph at least 4 psychopaths.
- Psycho Collector: Photograph at least 10 psychopaths.
- PP Collector: Photograph all PP Stickers.
- Portraiture: Photograph at least 10 survivors.
- Photojournalist: Score at least 1,500 PP from a single photo.
- Perfect Gunner: Don’t miss with a machine gun.
- Peace Keeper: Defeat at least 5 psychopaths.
- Overtime Mode: Unveil all CASES and be at the heliport at noon.
- Outdoorsman: Spend at least 24 hours outdoors.
- Marathon Runner: Cover a distance of 26.2 miles (42.195 km).
- Level Max: Reach Lv. 50.
- Legendary Soldier: Defeat at least 10 special forces soldiers.
- Karate Champ: Defeat at least 1,000 zombies barehanded.
- Item Smasher: Break at least 100 items.
- Indoorsman: Spend at least 24 hours indoors.
- Humanist: Get at least 10 survivors out of the mall.
- Hella Copter: Successfully repel a helicopter.
- Group Photo: Get 50 Target Markers with the camera.
- Gourmet: Eat all types of food available in the mall.
- Full Set: Collect all portraits in the NOTEBOOK.
- Freefall: Drop from a height of at least 16 feet (5 meters).
- Frank the Pimp: Simultaneously escort 8 female survivors.
- Costume Party: Place novelty masks on at least 10 zombies.
- Clothes Horse: Change into all costumes available in the mall.
- Carjacker: Steal the convicts’ vehicle.
- Bullet Point: Fire at least 1,000 bullets.
- 3 Day Survivor: Survive for at least 72 hours.