Have you ever wanted to live a day in the life at sea like the crews from the reality-TV show Deadliest Catch you are in luck! The Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and PlayStation 3 will soon get their own seagoing reality experience in the form of Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos a simulation-based video game that lets players become the captain of the ship. You can head out with the authentic ships or customize your own as well as hit up online tournaments against others. The game will also feature PS Move compatibility. Hit the jump for some of the features you can expect in the upcoming title being published by Crave Games.
- Choose to fish with the real life captains and fish the authentic boats or create your own customized scenario;
- Utilize a unique combination of strategy and action to capture the biggest catch;
- Work with or against rival captains, battle unpredictable seas and ever-changing conditions;
- Select from six unique Campaigns, both King & Opilio Crab seasons as well as Derby or Quota style competition;
- Relive actual past seasons with key events which happened during the Deadliest Catch TV season including, monster waves, aggressive ice, frequent breakdowns, large storms and large hauls from particular locations. Players can also take on rivals (online & off), fish multi-season campaigns & more;
- Supports Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network, PlayStation Network and PlayStation® Move