Deliver Us The Moon PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Release Date & Free Upgrade Explained
Deliver Us The Moon comes to next-gen consoles in June!
Deliver Us The Moon is set to be the latest title to receive some big graphical upgrades via a next-gen update. Unfortunately, the official release date for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions has been delayed.
Fans were eager to get their hands on the native PS5 and Xbox Series X|S version of Deliver Us The Moon, which was originally set to go live later this week. But thankfully, the wait isn’t too much longer.
Here’s the new release date for Deliver Us The Moon on next-gen consoles, as well as all of the graphical improvements fans can expect from the title.
- IN OTHER NEWS: Metal Gear Solid 5 New Leak Reignites Chapter 3 & Mission 51 Theories
Deliver Us The Moon – PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Release Date
Originally, the developers of Deliver Us The Moon were set to release the next-gen update on Thursday, May 19th, 2022. However, following a recent delay, the new release date for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S version of Deliver Us The Moon is now set for Thursday, June 23rd, 2022.
The news was first announced via the official Deliver Us The Moon Twitter account, with the official statement claiming that the delay was to allow the developers additional time to polish things up.
- READ MORE: Dead By Daylight New Chapter Roots Of Dread, Dating Sim, Project W Announced
How To Receive A Free Next-Gen Upgrade For Deliver Us The Moon
If you’re an existing owner of Deliver Us The Moon on either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you will be pleased to know that the next-gen upgrade is completely free, as confirmed by the developers.
Once the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of Deliver Us The Moon go live on June 23rd, players will be able to upgrade at no extra cost via the PlayStation and Microsoft Store.
If you don’t already own a copy of Deliver Us The Moon for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you will be required to pay full price for the next-gen version.
Deliver Us The Moon Next-Gen Features & Improvements
So, what can fans expect from the next-gen version of Deliver Us The Moon? Well, thanks to the game’s official website, we’ve got a full breakdown of all the upgraded features, check them out below:
Deliver Us The Moon Features
- Tackle real world issues
- 1st and 3rd Person perspective, including driving numerous vehicles
- Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover
- Claustrophobic, suspense driven action
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences
- Clever, challenging puzzles
- Haunting, orchestral soundtrack
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 4
Next Gen Upgrades
- Fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections
- Jump into the action quicker with faster loading times
- Adaptive triggers and controller speakers (PlayStation 5)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners upgrade to Next Gen version for free