Demon’s Crystals Out Today on PS4 and Xbox One; Receives New Trailer
The frantic twin stick shooter from Byte4Games and BadLand Games has been released today on PS4 and Xbox One. Alongside the game's console release we also have a new launch trailer.
Demon’s Crystals, the twin stick shooter from BadLand Games and Byte4Games has been released today on PS4 and Xbox One digitally for €4.99 / $4.99 / £3.99. The game originally released on PC via Steam in April 2016 and since then has maintained a ‘Positive’ rating among Steam users. In addition to the game’s release announcement, we also have a new console launch trailer, which can be seen below.
If you haven’t played it on PC, here is a brief description of the game:
Demon’s Crystals is a frenetic twin stick shooter where you guide the Urican demons through countless hazards in order to restore peace to the world. A variety of weapons and power-ups will help you defeat the massive enemy hordes. The Urican have always been at the top of the food pyramid, but one day three mysterious beings arrived causing the once peaceful inhabitants of the world to become aggressive and destructive.
- Battle wiry skeletons, lumbering ghouls, wicked wraiths and fearsome bosses at the end of each world.
- Equip dozens of weapons ranging from a powerful missile launcher, shot multipliers, mysterious blue force assistants and more.
- Pick up special power-ups such as bullet time, winged boots, ice runes, blue mushroom to get an edge over your enemies.
- Dodge hidden traps and rely on the destructible environment to survive.
- Enjoy 8 game modes – including single-player, local and co-op multiplayer.
- Put your skills to the test against players from all over the world and see if you can get the highest score on the Survival leaderboards.
Demon’s Crystals is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. The game launched on PC via Steam in April 2016.