Get Reintroduced to The Last Word in Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass – Weapons of the Black Armory Trailer
The Black Armory is coming to Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass holders and will introduce a variety of new weapons and a new exotic quest.
A trailer for the Weapons of the Black Armory content, part of Destiny 2: Forsaken‘s Annual Pass, has been released. The latest expansion begins to roll out tomorrow, December 4, 2018 and will be available until March 4, 2019.
In it the vendor Ada-1 introduces you to the elite weapons of the Black Armory which include, but are not limited to:
- Izanagi’s Burden (Sniper Rifle with special effect: Consume full clip for multiplied damage)
- No Feelings (Legendary Scout Rifle)
- Le Monarque (Bow with special effect: Precision kills create poison cloud)
- Hammerhead (Legendary Machine Gun)
- JoTunn (Fusion Rifle with special effect: Explosive shots ignite the ground)
- Kindled Orchid (Legendary Hand Cannon)
- Threat Level (Legendary Shotgun)
- Anarchy (Grenade Launcher with special effect: Mines link for form arc field)
An Exotic Quest named “The Draw” will become available to Annual Pass holders on January 29, 2019 and the trailer shows off The Last Word hand cannon, a weapon from the first Destiny that was nerfed after year one due to only requiring two shots to kill an enemy Guardian.
The Black Armory is part of the new Destiny 2: Forsaken road map of content detailed by Bungie in a recent ViDoc. The Annual Pass costs $34.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and is the only way to access the seasonal updates and live events coming to Destiny 2: Forsaken. Other features of The Black Armory are:
GROW YOUR ARSENAL
Powerful, unseen weapons await – including the return of Heavy Machine Guns. Each one tells a story, but you’ll need to earn the right to wield it.
REIGNITE THE LOST FORGES
An all-new three-player matchmade activity unfolds over the Season. Survive the chaos at each Forge to craft the Black Armory’s Golden Age weapons.
UNCOVER THE PAST
There’s more to the Black Armory than weapons. Ada-1 will introduce you to the creators of the Forges, three families whose history had been lost until now.
RAID THE LAST CITY
Drop into a previously off-limits area in Scourge of the Past – a new Raid experience unlike anything you and your Fireteam have faced to date.