Destiny 2: Update 18.104.22.168 - Server Downtime Scheduled (March 23)
The 22.214.171.124 hotfix is incoming!
It looks like players can expect some server downtime to launch the new 126.96.36.199 hotfix update for Destiny 2. We’ve got everything you need to know about the announced server downtime, including what time the servers are expected to go down and come back online.
Bungie has released an in-depth blog post regarding the 3.1.1 update and the new 188.8.131.52 hotfix, so we’ve put together all the most important bits of information regarding the hotfix. The update is solely to fix a few bugs, which you can find detailed below.
- DESTINY 2 GUIDE: How to Complete the K1 Logistics Lost Sector
When Does The 184.108.40.206 Hotfix Release?
The new 220.127.116.11 update will be released on March 23, 2021. We’ve got the exact details of server downtime and what’s included in this hotfix update below.
Destiny 2 18.104.22.168 Server Downtime – Schedule
Thanks to Bungie, we have an official timeline of when the servers will go down and when they’ll be back online. You can find the full timeline below:
- 9 AM PDT (16:00 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (16:45 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC): Update 3.1.1 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11 AM PDT (18:00 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
For those in the United Kingdom, downtime will begin at 4:45PM GMT and will conclude at 6PM GMT.
What’s In The 22.214.171.124 Hotfix?
- Fixed an issue that prevented Scan and Heroic VIP patrols from appearing on Europa.
- Fixed an issue where the Frozen in Time ornament couldn’t be equipped to No Time to Explain.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eyes of Tomorrow to do less damage than intended against yellow bar enemies.
- Many Stasis changes.